Moving the wine status pages to the wiki

Chris Howe mrmessiah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 05:22:38 CDT 2007

I think that's a great idea but would it be cheeky
of me to suggest that at the same time, the general
state of the to-do information be updated as well?

Just as a somewhat newbie diving in, there's a lot
of stuff spread out over various places in both
www.winehq.org / wiki.winehq.org that describes
current status, todo lists for dll's in a couple
of formats, suggested things that need to be fixed,
some of the lists have ticks against them - (does
this mean they need to be fixed still?) Then there's
the checklists on the various developer pages...

It's hard to look at the website and definitively
think "right, what needs doing?" when there's such
a spread of information, some of which doesn't look
like it's being maintained.

--
Chris