PulseAudio as a sound output?

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Oct 8 20:15:24 CDT 2007

On Monday October 8 2007 23:01, TheBlunderbuss wrote:
>>  L. Rahyen wrote:
>>         I didn't tested yet my one-core system with new 2.6.23 kernel so
>> I'm not sure how well it will behave with uniprocessor system but I guess
>> it should work as expected.
>  Please test with your uniprocessor and get back to us on it. Not all of us
> can have the top-of-the-line system.

	OK. I can test it with my 64-bit Sempron 1.4 GHz on weekend and report
results. Unfortunately I cannot test it right now because it is used for
important Forex-related tasks so I can test it (or perform any kind of
maintenance work) only on weekends.

> To all: stay away from Celerons! 128KB L2 isn't enough!

	I also have 32-bit Celeron 2.8 GHz at home. This computer with Celeron was a
gift from a friend for my brother so I didn't spend my money for it (I never
going to buy Celerons). And yes, I agree, Celeron is really bad processor so
it is really good idea to buy something else if you have a choice...