kernel32: fix memory leak (found by Smatch).

Lionel Debroux lionel_debroux at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 12 01:15:01 CDT 2007

Is there anything wrong with this patch ? I think this one is a real memory leak.

"WaitNamedPipeW" in dlls/kernel32/sync.c gets flagged by Michael Stefaniuc's unfree-wine.pl script
for leaking "pipe_wait".

pipe_wait isn't used anywhere between its allocation and the memory leak in the error path.
nt_name.Length, which is used for computing sz_pipe_wait isn't modified either in those lines.
Therefore, I fixed the leak in the error path by moving the allocation later in the program.

2007-10-06  Lionel Debroux <lionel_debroux at yahoo.fr>
        * dlls/kernel32/sync.c:
        kernel32: fix memory leak (found by Smatch).