Support GCOV for Wine 1.0?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Oct 12 12:47:12 CDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com> wrote:
> This is developer's info, and I think most developers
> rather use the wiki than the other types of documentation.

I think the real problem is that the website uses
a template system that is hard to preview.
The advantage of the wiki is that previewing is easy.
The disadvantages of the wiki are
a) it's not stored in git
b) there's no way to do local editing and previewing
c) the formatting is crap

It'd be nice to have the best of both worlds,
i.e. a wiki backed by git, and written
in such a way that users who preferred to avoid
online editing could use git to edit
it locally, using an easy local preview tool,
with strong formatting capabilities (like html)
instead of the unhappy situation we have now,
where formatting is an unreliable mystery.

The other good thing about our wiki is that it
has very good uptime and performance
(thanks Dimi).
- Dan