Support GCOV for Wine 1.0?

Dimi Paun dimi at
Fri Oct 12 12:59:40 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 10:47 -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> It'd be nice to have the best of both worlds,
> i.e. a wiki backed by git, and written
> in such a way that users who preferred to avoid
> online editing could use git to edit
> it locally, using an easy local preview tool,
> with strong formatting capabilities (like html)
> instead of the unhappy situation we have now,
> where formatting is an unreliable mystery.

Yes, I've been dreaming for a long time after such
a system. There is a wiki out there that uses git
as backend, I forget the name now. But they need
more maturing. As for formatting, you don't want
to be too crazy, HTML is powerful but also verbose,
a wiki needs terse syntax, and that often comes
at the expense of seldom used formatting power.
That being said, I agree that it could be done a
bit better than what we have now.

> The other good thing about our wiki is that it
> has very good uptime and performance
> (thanks Dimi).

Thank you Dan, I'm really glad to see people
use it, and they enjoy the experience. My hope
is that it will become even better going forward.

Dimi Paun <dimi at>
Lattica, Inc.