Support GCOV for Wine 1.0?

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Fri Oct 12 12:59:40 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 10:47 -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> It'd be nice to have the best of both worlds,
> i.e. a wiki backed by git, and written
> in such a way that users who preferred to avoid
> online editing could use git to edit
> it locally, using an easy local preview tool,
> with strong formatting capabilities (like html)
> instead of the unhappy situation we have now,
> where formatting is an unreliable mystery.

Yes, I've been dreaming for a long time after such
a system. There is a wiki out there that uses git
as backend, I forget the name now. But they need
more maturing. As for formatting, you don't want
to be too crazy, HTML is powerful but also verbose,
a wiki needs terse syntax, and that often comes
at the expense of seldom used formatting power.
That being said, I agree that it could be done a
bit better than what we have now.

> The other good thing about our wiki is that it
> has very good uptime and performance
> (thanks Dimi).

Thank you Dan, I'm really glad to see people
use it, and they enjoy the experience. My hope
is that it will become even better going forward.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.