Translating the Wiki

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sat Oct 13 14:38:30 CDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 19:02 +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
> I have also added a FrenchDict page as described in the above help, in
> an attempt to have users who open the FAQ page sent to the
> FoireAuxQuestions page if their locale is French. However this does
> not seem to work. Do you know what I got wrong?

I'm afraid not, I've never used the feature. I guess you can ask
the MoinMoin guys, they are usually responsive.

> Another issue I have is: after some time, how do I know which parts of
> the translation are up to date and which are not? The above page does
> not touch on this issue.

I don't think they have anything builtin, but you can always ask.
At the very least, one can store the version of the translated page
in a comment at the top of the page, and keep track of differences
that way...

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.