CSS changes to the Wiki

Mitchell Mebane mitchell.mebane at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:02:45 CDT 2007

Dimi Paun wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 16:56 -0700, Scott Ritchie wrote:
>
>> Sorry, in terms of help here I've got nothing but whining :(
>>

> I know, that's always fun... :/
>
> Anyway, it's fixed now. Please check it out (you need to Refresh
> to reload the new CSS). Let me know if there are any more problems.

Hmm, interesting that my quick suggestion didn't work.  I guess Firebug
was playing tricks on me... I looked at it again yesterday, and I'm not
sure why the list wasn't inheriting the properties.  Firebug said it in
fact had the right style, but it wasn't showing up.

Anyway, you've got it almost right.  It's still a bit cramped, but if
you add a

.table-of-contents li {
    line-height: 20px;
}

to screen.css it will look the same as the preview.

--Mitchell Mebane