Make test drill, next steps, call for help with Winetest

Jeremy White jwhite at
Fri Oct 19 07:59:48 CDT 2007

> Why can't you just run the winetest executable under Wine? Or do you mean you've
> changed some of the tests and want to see the results immediately?

Because that's not logically correct.  I am trying to run a regression
test on my current source tree.  It *may* be identical to the one most
recently used to build winetest.exe, but it is not certain.  And shouldn't
runing be exactly the same as running winetest.exe, just
skipping a cross compilation step?