Solidworks 2007 Test with 0.9.47

Stephan Rose kermos at somrek.net
Sat Oct 20 04:32:21 CDT 2007

Major improvement with Solidworks 2007 on the latest version.

Visually, everything actually looks perfect now. OpenGL windows are
where they are supposed to be. Font is right. So from that end,
everything appears to work very well.

What's still broken:

- Performance is extremely bad. Even on my Dual Core with 4 gigs of RAM.

- Memory usage is extremely high still at around 2 gigs.

- Extrude function, first thing I test as it's the most fundamental,
still won't work. CPU will just go to full load on that core and just
sit there forever. Infinite loop maybe?

Definite improvement though, thanks everyone. =)

Stephan