wininet: ftp test hangs behind firewall, so turn it off by default

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Oct 23 05:37:46 CDT 2007

"Dan Kegel" <dank at kegel.com> writes:

> This gets rid of one more place I have to do 'wineserver -k' to
> make tests complete.

I don't think it really hangs, it just takes a long time to complete.

> It would be better to embed a little ftp server into the test,
> and connect to that instead of a public one, but that would
> be a pain.

No, we clearly want to run the test against a real ftp server. Running
it against different types of servers would be even better. What we
should probably do is try to connect to a server on localhost first,
this way people can install the server of their choice to provide more
test coverage.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org