Anything wrong with my patch from 16.10. about w32x86 and win40creation?

Stefan Dösinger stefan at
Tue Oct 23 07:53:19 CDT 2007

Am Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007 11:53:52 schrieb Markus Gömmel:
> Ups, I checked it here again and I can see an attachment which looks ok...
> It's not so easy to use Windows tools on a Linux newsgroup :-/
It is a mailing list actually, not a newsgroup. There are some mailing
list<->newsgroup bridges though.

I don't know what sort of enchanted features Windows Mail uses, but make sure
that the patch is attached as a normal text file without any fancy OLE fun
and so on:

This is how your mail arrived at the mailing list archive as far as I can see:

A file is attached, but it is empty.