Anything wrong with my patch from 16.10. about w32x86 and win40creation?

Jan Zerebecki jan.wine at zerebecki.de
Wed Oct 24 06:45:29 CDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 01:29:03PM +0200, Jan Zerebecki wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 02:53:19PM +0200, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> > This is how your mail arrived at the mailing list archive as far as I can see:
> > http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-October/045287.html
>
> It seems that is a problem with pipermail. It displays fine with
> mutt (from local archives) and also gmane:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.patches/42763/
>
> I suppose it was rejected by AJ based on the patch content.
>
> The 3rd try is worse as its attachment has a mime-type of
> application/octet-stream instead of text/plain:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.patches/43071/

Sorry I missed that the 2nd try had "Content-Transfer-Encoding:
quoted-printable" which works fine with mutt and gmane but some
tools probably don't support it (I guess the git tools may have
problems with emails that have their patch attached in that
format). The best way to test if your mail is in the correct
format is by trying to apply it with git (the whole mail as mbox,
not only the attachment).

Jan