Anything wrong with my patch from 16.10. about w32x86 and win40creation?

Juan Lang juan.lang at
Wed Oct 24 11:26:29 CDT 2007

> So it's really ok to create a patch with only the patch as text without any
> attachment?

At one point that was the preferred way.  I don't know whether it
still is, but I'm sure it's still accepted.  Its risky with some (bad)
mailers, because they may wrap lines, but if you absolutely can't use
a mailer that doesn't screw up attachments, you could try this

There are plenty of mail programs that don't screw up attachments, by
the way.  You might try one.