COM/DCOM of WINE

Fong, Man To mtfong at clp.com.hk
Thu Oct 25 03:08:35 CDT 2007

> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> We are developing a software which is running on Linux platform. The
> software will retrieve the information from TETRA Connectivity Server
> (TCS) which is running on Window 2003 server. The communication
> protocol, pre-defined by TCS manufacturing, is DCOM. Since the
> communication protocol is not opened by the manufacturer. We must
> install the API provided by the manufacturer on our workstation
> running on Linux. Does WINE support the DCOM function?
>
> Best Regards,
> CLP Engineering
> Project Engineer
> MT Fong
Disclaimer:

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only. It is privileged and may also be confidential. Any copying, modification, retransmission or other use of this e-mail or the information contained therein is prohibited. If you are not the addressee(s) or have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete this email from your computer systems.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error-free or virus-free. The sender will not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions contained in this e-mail.

Website: http://www.clpgroup.com