Anything wrong with my patch from 16.10. aboutw32x86andwin40creation?

Markus Gömmel m.goemmel at compulab.de
Fri Oct 26 08:38:23 CDT 2007

> You could do it in GetPrinterDriverDirectory.

??? And if a Windows application simply queries systemdir and adds
spool\drivers\w32x86 to copy printer driver files into it (ok, bad design,
but I've seen a lot of that stuff in the past), it will still fail... And a
native Windows system also comes with these both directories by default...

So I think my patch is closer to the real...

Anyway thanks for your time

Markus