Make test drill, next steps, call for help with Winetest

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Sat Oct 27 16:03:02 CDT 2007

On Saturday 27 October 2007 22:29:00 Jakob Eriksson wrote:

> I often find cygwin a relief when working with Windows.

Yes, I also run cygwin on my Windows guests. I have openssh running on
them and export the Wine tree to the guests via samba so I can do:

 $ make crosstest
 $ ssh vm /cygdrive/w/dlls/wininet/tests/wininet_crosstest.exe ftp

from my Linux development host. This works for most tests and it gives
me a fast edit-compile-test cycle because I don't have to leave the shell
I'm working in.

 -Hans