Re: ddraw: allow explicit backbuffer

Jaroslav Reznik rezza at seznam.cz
Sun Oct 28 15:18:36 CDT 2007

> There is a test in the ddraw tests that shows that this is not allowed. This
> test will break I guess.
>
> However, maybe it is a version differece. The test tests IDirectDraw7 I think,
> maybe the game uses an older version.

It looks like DirectX 6.0 and above game (requirement in their web) but this is quite new version. It is very popular in Czech and general rating of quality of Wine for many Czech users :) It's free game, you can download it here http://download.sleepteam.com/bulanci.exe - Czech version called Bulanci.

Jaroslav Reznik