[1/3] comctl32: Do not call parent of tool window for tip text

Alexander Dorofeyev alexd14 at hushmail.com
Mon Oct 29 00:41:40 CDT 2007

Hi. Thanks for your input. I did download this application, and, yeah, it
appears that my patch regresses it. However, I did a bit of debugging of my own
and I don't think that the real problem in RAdmin case is not sending the
message to the parent, just like it isn't in DCPlusPlus, the real problem seems
to be on toolbar's side again. Sending message to parent in tooltip code
probably simply works around toolbar's broken behavior. In this case I think
I've identified a line in toolbar.c that fails to properly detect empty string
causing not appearing tooltips in Radmin. I'll try to submit another patch with
this fix shortly.