New Wine help and discussion forum

Dan Kegel dank at
Mon Oct 29 15:58:47 CDT 2007

On 10/29/07, Tom Wickline <twickline at> wrote:
> Well, a single forum and a mailing list is a vast improvement over
> multiple forums and a mailing list. If you get your way it will be a
> forum and Google groups, and then you and Google will be the one who
> kills the Wine user mailing list, not me.

?  We seem to be on different planets.

There are quite a few forums where wine problems
are discussed.  You might need to shut down
all of these to achieve your stated goal.  Here are a few:

My stated goal is to not increase the number of
discussion forums / mailing lists, yet still appeal
to the "I hate email" generation.  I think the
google groups front end for the existing mailing
list comes pretty close to that...
- Dan