Window decorations missing on Compiz/Debian Etch

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at
Sun Sep 2 09:39:12 CDT 2007

Michael Jung schreef:
> Hi Maarten,
> Thanks for pointing me to the FAQ. The FAQ entry seems to address
> primarily OpenGL related issues, however, which I'm currently not
> concerned about that much. Given the fact that the window decorations
> used to work just fine before the mentioned patch, I would consider
> this a regression.
> Bye,
> --
> Michael Jung
> mjung at
Hi Michael,

First of all, please do 'reply all' so a copy gets sent to wine-devel too.

Second, if the bug only occurs with compiz/beryl it is really likely
that it is a compiz/beryl bug., since it's not really a mature window
manager, and has a lot of bugs, even not considering opengl.