ddraw: fix cases where desc2.u2.dwMipMapCount is 0.

David Hedberg david.hedberg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:22:47 CDT 2007

Hi again,

I played around a bit with a simple test case, and it seems that my
first attempt at a patch was faulty. From what I can see and what the
test case says, windows does not allow the creation of these surfaces
at all. I've remade the patch to mimic the behaviour of windows, and
also added a test case. Even with this, delta force still seems to
work fine.

Does this look ok?

David