winhelp, Vector NTI, molecular biologists

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at
Mon Sep 3 20:51:31 CDT 2007

On 9/3/07, Misha Koshelev <mk144210 at> wrote:
> Actually you all bring up rather interesting points with regards to Vector NTI as:
> (a) It pretty much ships with almost every Microsoft redistributable needed (e.g., MDAC, Windows
> Script, MFC71, etc.) and installs them on its installation _except_ MFC42 (not sure why this
> oversight and if this would break it on some native system, although I _believe_ it installed
> correctly on my plain vanilla Win98 VMWare installation, but I would have to double check for sure).

I think if these vendors are supplying programs that require these
dlls and do not provide them, then I think the person who buys this
program needs to take up the issue with the vendor. If I bought a
program and did not get the dll and do not have it, I essentially have
a dud, essentially since downloading the dlls is legally risky.