Would like to contribute to wine

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:31:15 CDT 2007

> I think it is doable because Windows 2000 and later printer drivers are
> work in user-space.

That might be interesting work, although if it's limited to Windows
apps, it would probably be less useful than ddiwrapper is supposed to
be.

> In suse repository I found ddiwrapper package. It does something similar
> but only for some Canon drivers and wraps to use by CUPS.

And if you look at ddiwrapper, you'll notice that it's based on Wine.

That said, we can certainly use the help!  Pretty much anywhere you
look, you'll be bound to turn up something.
--Juan