Would also like to contribute to Wine

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:56:10 CDT 2007

On 9/5/07, John Klehm <xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are the rules for contributing anywhere on the website?  I can't seem
> to find them, if they aren't maybe they should be?  This seems like a
> prime topic for the FAQ.  I'd write it myself but I don't know exactly
> what all the different rules are.

No, but you're right, that would be a great topic for the FAQ.  It's a
wiki - why don't you start editing it with what's been on this list
lately?  No contributions from anyone that's looked at Windows source
code, whether stolen, under NDA, or disassembled.  No contributions to
ATL or msvcrt (or MFC, if we ever implement one) from anyone that's
seen their sources.  I think that about covers "the rules" as I know
them, and turning that into FAQ form would be helpful!

Thanks,
--Juan