gdi32: return the correct font type, ntmFlags and PitchAndFamily for Type1 fonts (improved, fixes bug #5877)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Sat Sep 8 22:43:16 CDT 2007

"Mikolaj Zalewski" <mikolaj at zalewski.pl> wrote:

> As suggested by Dmitry the table id is now a symbolic constant. However
> I didn't included the tttags.h but defined the constant myself as I see
> that every freetype header is checked by configure and included only if
> it is available. Thus in case it is not available we would either need
> an #ifdef in AddFileToList (what IMHO wouldn't be nice) or in such a
> case define the symbol ourselfs. But if we will need to define the
> symbol then why to include the header?

> +#define WINEENG_SFNTTAG_CFF 0x43464620 /* stores the outline for Type1 OTF fonts */

This is not what I suggested. Using a macro like FT_MAKE_TAG makes this
much more readable. WINEENG_SFNTTAG_CFF doesn't follow any macro naming
conventions in freetype.c, I'd suggest to use the same name as FreeType
has (TTAG_CFF) instead, perhaps inside of #ifdef guard if including
tttags.h is much hassle. Although including tttags.h and using #ifdef
before defining TTAG_CFF is much more clean IMO.

--
Dmitry.