[bugzilla] replace generic severity descriptions with wine specific ones

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:45:24 CDT 2007

On 9/11/07, Lei Zhang <thestig at google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is for bug 9110. Hopefully bug reporters will stop marking their
> bugs as critical and then get upset when we set it to normal.

     <th>Blocker</th>

-    <td>Blocks development and/or testing work</td>
+    <td>When Wine won't start at all for any application, and there's no work
+    around</td>

I think you've made this too specific, especially for Blocker.  For
example, in the new description you've left out compile errors, which
is a big part of what blocker represents.  The original description is
fine for blocker.

     <th>Major</th>

-    <td>major loss of function</td>
+    <td>For a problem that is affecting most applications you run in Wine</td>
+  </tr>

Why not something like,

major loss of functionality for a wide range of applications

instead of totally rewriting the definition.

--
James Hawkins