[bugzilla] replace generic severity descriptions with wine specific ones

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:54:11 CDT 2007

> I'll wait for more feedback and then send another patch.

If you assume users read the descriptions before choosing a severity,
I think you assume a lot.  I suspect most users choose from the list
of words, assigning their own meaning to them.  So of course, every
bug becomes a "blocker," because hey, it's blocking me getting my work
done.  Modding bugs down, and telling users to vote if they really
care about a bug, is just part of triage.

--Juan