First song purchased on iTunes 7 with Wine...

Jeremy White jwhite at
Thu Sep 13 17:07:53 CDT 2007

Juan Lang wrote:
>> 7.4.2?  I tried that last night, and didn't end up getting
>> any files installed.  Am I missing any tricks?  I had a virgin .wine...
> Did you try it with my patches installed?  Last night's didn't have
> them, this morning's did.  Try again with today's .git.  Hopefully
> something didn't break between 7.1.x and 7.4.x.

No joy :-(.  fresh git, make distclean, clean ~/.wine.  Install just fails;
Last 2 lines of console output is:
 err:msi:custom_get_thread_return Invalid Return Code 1723
 err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action L"InstallPackages" returned 1603

But this is now the wrong place for this; sorry for the noise.  I've posted
a report in this bug: