Problem with TCP Option 0x00000008

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Tue Sep 18 02:05:28 CDT 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007 22:44:05 Juan Lang wrote:
> > The TCP Option 0x00000008 is defined as TCP_ATMARK in ws2_ipdef.h in
> > the Windows SDK. Does anyone know how this should be mapped ?

I don't think so. SIOCATMARK is an WSAIoctl/ioctlsocket option in the winsock
api, too. We don't seem to handle that in WSAIoctl, it seems, patch coming

As I wrote in my other email, I obviously need to update the PSDK I have
installed in Wine to get the header file. I'll look into that a bit later. I
assume that TCP_ATMARK could be similar to SO_OOBINLINE, but that's a wild
guess. I will need to write some test setup for this.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Samba team member