AppDB down - too many SQL connections?

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:09:55 CDT 2007

This has happened in the past a handful of times. I suspect that our
own code is taking the server down via retries. I'm thinking we should
detect a too many connections error and cause the client to wait for a
period of time before retrying. I'm not sure how best to do this or if
this really is the cause of the problem. I tried to connect to the
server to see what queries are running but I can't get connected to
issue the request.

Chris