Want to contact Mike McCormack

Stefan Ensslen stefan.ensslen at gmx.de
Tue Sep 18 03:30:53 CDT 2007

Dear Sirs,

I wanted to contact Mike McCormack from the WinE developer team, but my email to mike at codeweavers.com bounced. If you could send me his new email address, I'd be very happy.

The question I wanted to ask Mr. McCormack is the following:
Dear Mike,

I have found your code for generating proxy/stub-code at www.winehq.org. I wanted to ask where you have found a documentation of the functions used in this code (for example NdrProxyInitialize, NdrProxySendReceive, and so on). The MSDN doesn't provide any _valuable_ documentation for this function, so you surely have another source of documentation.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Ensslen