Will ROS and WINE still be steady be synchronized ?

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Thu Sep 20 12:58:18 CDT 2007

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes wrote:

> ReactOS has been known for disassembling Microsoft binaries, which is illegal
> in some countries, notably the US.
As far as I understand this, if I disassemble Microsoft binaries (it is
legal in Israel), then the resulting knowledge is legal to use -
anywhere (in other words - the only one who can be sued is me, and the
jurisdiction is Israel, where the action is legal). Do RoS people
disassemble binaries in countries in which it is illegal to disassemble
them?

Shachar