Will ROS and WINE still be steady be synchronized ?

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Fri Sep 21 00:59:55 CDT 2007

Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Here's the law as I know it. As far as I know, it is quite identical in
> the US and in Israel in that regard:
Just to make it clear, as far as I can see it, even with the above, it
is still illegal to accept code from RoS (you are not allowed to copy
code from the MS source code, or even from your own effort of
translating the assembly to C, without violating copyright).

All I'm saying is that the rules are not as strict as we sometimes play
them to be.

Shachar