Wine autorunner

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sun Sep 23 13:01:13 CDT 2007

Am Sonntag, 23. September 2007 01:42:46 schrieb Computer Dude:
> Attached is the git patch for a utility to perform simple parsing of
> Windows autorun.inf files, and to run the associated programs under WINE.
> It will auto-detect the CD drive if not specified on the command line,
> auto-detect the mount point, and attempt to mount it if it i not already
> mounted.
Shouldn't this be implemented in the gnome / kde autorun support? Perhaps in
the form of registering a new autorun "mimetype" which tells gnome/kde about
autorun.inf files, and how to use them?
> Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger
> http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=
>wlmailtagline
This is OT regarding this patch, but most people use freemailers, including
hotmail / msn. Some service providers tried to establish some
all-your-copyright-belong-to-us terms of service. Should we take care about
that in any way? Either by making sure that patches aren't sent from such
services, or to make sure that such conditions do not hold up in court?

I am using gmx myself, and I haven't checked the TOS for changes since years,
and I only gave them a 5 secound look when signing up, so I should start with
checking that myself(I send most patches from my CW address though)