Total bidi regression

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Wed Sep 26 14:44:25 CDT 2007

Maarten Lankhorst wrote:

> If you want it back try replacing this in font.c:
> WINE_GCPW_FORCE_RTL:WINE_GCPW_FORCE_LTR
> change FORCE to LOOSE, it should work then.

I'm not sure what you are suggesting.

WINE_GCPW_FORCE_RTL only appear on line 1089 of bidi.c, which reads:

>    case WINE_GCPW_FORCE_RTL: forcedir = R; baselevel = 1; break;

I'm not sure what you are suggesting I do with it.

Either way, the change you are suggesting will only affect (if I
understand the code correctly) the paragraph direction setting, where as
I'm experiencing total lack of BiDi reordering of any kind.

All codes taken from latest git.
> Cheers,
> Maarten

Thanks,