New winetricks: 'volnum' command to work around bug 5351, new gecko

Dan Kegel dank at
Sun Sep 30 10:00:38 CDT 2007

On 9/30/07, Hans Leidekker <hans at> wrote:
> Hold on a sec...
> All installers I have seen that require the special volume name also
> have a workaround in the form of a command line switch /x which allows
> you to specify a destination folder for extraction. Look at the msxml4
> verb for an example.

Good point, and I've updated the comments in the volnum verb.
Renaming drive_c is more convenient than using /x sometimes, so
the volnum verb should probably stay.

> Attached patch fixes a 404 in the liberation verb.

Applied, thanks.  Updated winetricks at the usual place,
- Dan