SOC Direct3D - Implement missing D3D9_xx DLLs?

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Apr 1 09:09:00 CDT 2008

Am Dienstag, 1. April 2008 16:01:34 schrieb Jeroen Janssen:
> Would it be worth mentioning this on the wine SOC 2008 page?
>
> Also, is there some info on what is left to do?
> ( I found the code Andras wrote at
> http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2007-wine/downloads/list
> )
Ya, might be worth mentioning. But since the last year's soc project didn't
get too far I am a bit afraid of "infrastructure" projects. I think it is
easier for a student to add something new if there is an existing framework
where he can hook in. For one part because the coding is easier, and also
from a motivation standpoint because you see early results.

Of course if someone steps up and says he wants to go and write D3D10 tests I
am willing to mentor such a problem.