ddiwrapper/Gsoc Re: DLL exports... HELP?! (wine based win32 printer drivers for openprinting)

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 11:15:21 CDT 2008

So far only one person has signed up with gsoc to do the win32 print driver under
linux...

I found out why I couldn't build ddiwrapper earlier - it builds against latest wine
now; the reason was that I was ripping from opensuse/suse src rpm, and I did not look
at any of the bundled patch, and there is a bundled patch which does that. The authoritative site for ddiwrapper seems to be:
ftp://ftp.suse.com/people/uli/ddiwrapper/
Although it is quite difficult to find, since most search engine gives various publibc part of suse/novell. I think the src.rpm bundled patch needs to go in properly as a new release, really. (uli at suse.de is the author of ddiwrapper).