New winetricks 20080402: new verbs dotnet20, win2k, flash, msls31; updated mono, liberation

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Apr 2 16:31:15 CDT 2008

Big news: as of today or so, wine doesn't need any patches
to install the .net 2.0 runtime or run trivial .net 2.0 apps,
so I've added a dotnet20 verb.  No more futzing with recipes
to try out simple .net 2 apps, huzzah!

There are lots of other little changes, too:

20080402
r21  	Added dotnet20, removed one kludge from dotnet11, added win2k
verb, plus shorthand for winver=foo
r20 	Updated liberation fonts.

20080328
r19 	Added flash.

20080326
r18 	Fix i18n problem reported by Ricardo Cabral

20080321
r17 	Added msls31 (seems to be needed by e-Sword)

20080317
r16 	update mono12 to 1.2.9

As always, winetricks is downloadable from
http://kegel.com/wine/winetricks
and change history is at
http://code.google.com/p/winezeug

Thanks to the folks who keep feeding me improvements and suggestions!
- Dan