Pulse Audio -- Wine should have instructions on this web site

Bryan Haskins ryuzaki90 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:23:50 CDT 2008

Sorry for the double post. But further on that point, at the sound system
neutral level, naming eahc app individually as a sound item would rock. In
such a way that each app perhaps talks to ALSA directly, which results in
self identification, and further Pulse via ALSA recognizing things
individually.

For me, the only way to get it working properly with pulse is padsp, meaning
using oss and prefixing all wine commands with padsp.