Lug Radio Live 2008 wine talk. Slides online, comments welcome.

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Apr 3 22:26:42 CDT 2008

I'm going to be giving a Wine talk at LugRadio Live 2008,
April 12-13, in San Francisco.
My talk is Saturday at 2:30; see
http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/schedule

In a mixup at my favorite coffeehouse today
(Stir Crazy), I was accidentally overcaffeinated,
and wrote my entire presentation in about one sitting.
It's online at
  http://kegel.com/wine/lugradiolive2008/
The slides are pretty basic; I'll talk a lot around them.
If anybody feels like reviewing the slides
and giving feedback, I'd appreciate it.

If anybody's planning on attending the event, let's
get together for lunch or coffee or something.
- Dan