Time zone info

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+win at mega-nerd.com
Sat Apr 5 02:50:05 CDT 2008

Hi all,

My Linux TZ variable is set to Australia/NSW and I'm getting a
bunch of fixmes like this:

    fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone
    information in the registry for bias -600, std (d/m/y):
    6/04/2008, dlt (d/m/y): 5/10/2008

I've seen this post to this mailing list:

    http://winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-March/052474.html

so I understand that this timezone info is in the file tools/wine.inf.

Whats the policy on adding things to this file and how does one go
about it?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo