appdb needs to list 0.9.47 in the pulldown, please

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:56:43 CDT 2008

The appdb code currently prunes the list to several of the most recent
versions so people don't submit entries against older or obsolete
versions.

Is it really useful to have test results submitted such an old version
when we almost always ask users to upgrade to the latest version in
the #winehq channel or in bugzilla?

We do mention that if their version is older than the listed version
the user should upgrade. Users that submit results with the wrong or
old version may mean well but may not be the kind of test results we
want to rely on.

Chris