MinGW cross compilation fails for d3dx9_36/tests

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Apr 7 03:40:41 CDT 2008

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Steven Edwards wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:01 PM, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  What is the process for making this switch?  Do we need to contact
> >  Paul Millar?  The lack of a new winetest is putting a hamper on our
> >  efforts to fix up the tests in Windows.
>
> There should just be a few rules that need to be changed as far as I
> know. Thats all that was needed for the programs case, I cannot Imagen
> why the tests would be any more complex. If Alexandre has not already
> done so, I'll look at it and submit patches tonight.

Maybe we can have separate targets:
make crosstest    would build PE tests using Wine's headers and libraries
make mingwtest    would build PE tests using MinGW's headers and libraries

This would let us test either configuration.

                         Stolen from an Internet user:
              "f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng !"