AppDB Error, must enter to the "what didn't work" section?

Bryan Haskins ryuzaki90 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 18:27:12 CDT 2008

" The following errors were found* Please enter what did not work."
I understand the mechanics of why it says that, but realistically, should it
for this field, be required to have data? For example, with me running WoW,
it's flawless for me. Absolutely no problems, and I'm rating it platinum. If
we're rating it platinum should this at least not be required then?
Conversely, it should be required as a field, when it is rated anything but
platinum, by definition.

Just something I noticed.