optimizations for 1.0

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:54:05 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 9:26 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>  Why not start with Linux first? In that case you have much more helping
>  hands if you are in trouble, you avoid Mac specific code paths that may
>  distort the picture, and Linux has oprofile - unbeatable choice.

 I have a 64bit linux host and using -m32 with llvmgcc does not seem
to be very well documented. I expect to have problems with icc on
x86-64 also. Preconfigured LLVM packages for 2.2 work out of the box
on OS X where the current Ubuntu binary is at like 1.7 which does not
support inline asm. Don't worry, I'll try it in a 32bit linux vm with
my own build of llvm trunk and icc when I have more time.

--
Steven Edwards