LoadStringW [1/2]

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Wed Apr 9 04:28:34 CDT 2008

"Saulius Krasuckas" <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:

> And I am not asking for this.  Plus, You still have not answered my
> question: how regression in question can be identified only by reading
> Wine code (at least in case of LoadStringA).

I have no idea how the word 'only' has appeared in the sentence above,
and why it's not clear to you that reading Wine code is one of possible
ways to understand what the patchs does, and see possible improvements or
regressions caused by a patch. Or you know development methods which don't
require reading and understanding the code you are going to modify?

>> how the patch review process is going, and which code is reviewed in the
>> process.
>
> So do you say Wine HQs aren't willing to attract more casual contributors
> to Wine code via wine-devel@ anymore? :(

I don't follow your logic here.

--
Dmitry.