GL_ATI_fragment_shader and GL_INVALID 0x501, 0x502

Milan Kostić smoki00790 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 07:33:26 CDT 2008

 Yes that's sounds good! And to say that i'm checkedout more about
diffs with our cards and found something in wikipedia article. 9000
and 9250 both has 4/1 units, cards are with the same units setup, only
rv280 has 8x AGP bus. And 9000 pro version is same, but with higher
core and memory clocks and better bandwidth.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_ATI_graphics_processing_units

 And then that's not a problem:(. I don't know what to say to the Mesa
developers: I'm have hard freeze with current wine, with just one game
when units are on default? Huh, I don't think thats will remove all
this bugs.