[1/2] WineD3D: Do not activate CTXUSAGE_BLIT for fb -> texture reading

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Wed Apr 9 18:05:11 CDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 10. April 2008 00:42:04 schrieb Stefan Dösinger:
> This ActivateContext call slipped in with patch
> ba90a740beb9ce9a839cc843db8d87f5a37becdd. Roderick, was there a particular
> reason why you activate CTXUSAGE_BLIT here, or was it just a copypaste
> mistake from the glReadPixels codepath?
I see now why the ActivateContext call is there. If the LoadLocation is not
called from the PreLoad readback then a different surface might be active.
Also CTXUSAGE_BLIT seems to be necessary in some situations, but I don't know
which yet. I guess more investigation is needed here

So please do not apply the patches yet