Trying to get a grip on how to handle bug reports.

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Sat Apr 12 17:14:51 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I seem to have done something wrong referring a user to a closed bug report
that seemed to be related to the problem he was having. (See bug 11639 for
more context)

So in order to avoid me being the cause a user defiles the holy status of a
closed bug, I'd like to have some clear rules on how to handle related bug

And you folks wonder why we don't have a healthy user community. Sometimes I
feel like talking to a brick wall.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer